Given that my riding of the MBTA is to take a really steep nosedive, I'll be changing the subject to more generally about trains, many in the Boston area, but Amtrak and others too. Keeping the same name and stuff, too lazy to change that all.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Weekly Ramble

So, today's a notable day, as I've decided to start a new item, which I call "the Weekly Ramble". Previous readers, i.e. nobody, will know that I used to do a little piece called the Daily Report, which has since been discontinued. This was originally due to boredom, lazyness, and occasionally other things to do. That won't be coming back, as I no longer ride the (T) or any trains regularly. Instead I have decided that I will write about some train-related topic every week near the beginning of the week. Like today, but not today. I may also interject some other random pieces at other times, but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, you should expect to see the first Weekly Ramble tomorrow or so, unless you count this one as a ramble, in which case you are already reading it. See you then.

And so it goes, another day week riding forever 'neath the streets of boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment